CANDLEWIC'S 16PK Highly Concentrated Liquid Candle Dyes
CANDLEWIC'S 16PK Highly Concentrated Liquid Candle Dyes by Candlewic at Fairies Tales Art. MPN: 58302. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This combo pack of 16 - ½ ounce concentrated liquid colors, consists of Ivory, Yellow, Orange, Peach, Pink, Red, Burgundy, Purple, Rust Brown, Black, Hunter Green, Artic Blue, Royal Blue, Navy, Cream, New Brown. These liquid dyes are extremely concentrated and are the most effective way to color soy, paraffin, palm and gel wax, requiring only gently stirring to achieve and even color. Easily mixed and leave no particles or sediments in your wax.. These concentrated dye's liquid components are m
Features & Highlights
- This combo pack of 16 - ½ ounce concentrated liquid colors, consists of Ivory, Yellow, Orange, Peach, Pink, Red, Burgundy, Purple, Rust Brown, Black, Hunter Green, Artic Blue, Royal Blue, Navy, Cream, New Brown. These liquid dyes are extremely concentrated and are the most effective way to color soy, paraffin, palm and gel wax, requiring only gently stirring to achieve and even color. Easily mixed and leave no particles or sediments in your wax.
- These concentrated dye's liquid components are manufactured using vegetable oils or ingredients extracted from vegetable oils.
- These liquid oil soluble dyes have excellent solubility in all waxes and offer extreme stability to heat and chemicals.
- Easily mixes with all colors to create new shades. These concentrated liquid candle dyes are REACH COMPLIANT, have no dusting, Easy-to-use liquids, highly concentrated and free of insoluble matter and oil soluble.
- USAGE: LIGHT SHADES USE: 0.001% - 0.005%; MEDIUM SHADES: USE0.01% - 0.05%, Dark Shades: USE 0.15% - 0.2%. When measuring dyes, measure by weight. Factors that may affect the amount of dye required for the desired shade include: The opacity of the wax, Wax additives such as stearic acid, polymers and microcrystalline wax & Fragrance. The recommended temperature for manufacturing with liquid dyes is under 180⁰ F or 85⁰ C. Working at higher temperatures or prolonged exposure to heat can degrade the
4.5 x 3.5 x 5 inches
4.33 x 3.35 x 4.72 inches
Have questions about this item (58302), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Candlewic, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: unknown, ean: 0708038817507,
20--- 1 oz bottles liquid candle dye. Included are the following colors Emerald Green Pumpkin Orange Purple Berry Red Brown Christmas Green Melon Peach Kiwi Green Yellow Royal Blue Christmas Red Sage Ivory Honey Brown Lavender Caramel Bayberry Smoke ...
mpn: XQ-jjl-0114-fba, ean: 0765756155571,
Color: 24 colors Important to know: 1.How to increase the number of shades? The dye for candle making supplies is easily crushed into small pieces, which allows you to mix it with other dyes, thus creating a variety of colors and shades. 2. How to ca...
mpn: 32867959846, ean: 0880123236551,
4 Pieces Skull Hanging Reaper Halloween Hanging Ghost Halloween Decorations Product Description: Product Name: Halloween Skeleton Hanging Ghost Halloween Decorations Item Size: 31'' tall (80cm) Price for 4 pieces. Color: Orange, Grey - Super Value S...
mpn: NorthWoodCandleDye, ean: 0719318308332,
Our candle dye chips are convenient and easy to use. No messy liquids or trying to count drops, only to forget where you were at. Just add 1 chip for each pound of wax (suggested) and you're good to go! Suggested Use: 1 Chip per 1 Pound of Wax. Soy a...